Sunday, January 26, 2014

 
So, I LOVE ice cream.  It's one of the things that I will not let myself have so I just deprive myself.  I get really mad when I deprive myself, which is pretty self explanatory.  Anyways, here is an AWESOME alternative.  I also think these would be a great toddler food, especially if they are teething.  You basically take some Yoplait yogurt (I use light) and spoon it into a Ziploc bag or icing bag.  Put some parchment paper, or no paper, on a pan.  Snip the end of the bag with the yogurt in it and make little dots on the pan.  Fill it up! Then put them in the freezer for around 3 hours. Remove them from the pan and put in a bowl and eat or put back in the freezer. They are delicious and guilt free.  I have tried orange crème and banana crème pie and they are AWESOME!!
 
-Chelsey
 

 
 

3 comments:

  1. These look awesome! I'm gonna tr these myself! I know we haven't seen one another in a very long time and it's few when we talk or leave comments, but I just want you to know I'm so proud of you and in awe of you for your courage and strength to share your ongoing battle/story! I remember in school it was always you who had my back and was so strong willed for me when I wasn't. You still are and that with faith, prayer, family and friends who love and care for you very much will keep you going. So happy for your accomplishments and positive moves forward. I shall think and pray for you often and look forward to seeing more of your blog posts:) Know you have very many that admire and love you!
    -Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh, I still remember all the fun times and memories that we made on Granger... I remember going to bath junky and thinking we were so cool! lol I miss you a lot. I know we would be best friends if you were still here. Thanks for the support!
    Miss and love you,
    Chelsey:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Funny thing, I was JUST talking about that birthday party yesterday to some of my co-workers! We had some great times I still talk about all the time on good ole Granger! I miss you too girl and I believe the same! Love-E

    ReplyDelete